There are numerous ways to get more involved and support your chapter. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page to let us know your interests!
- Various roles before and after events
- Tree Climbing Competition (held in spring)
- Annual Meeting (held in Fall)
- Public Education and Relations – Help out at public events, write press releases, develop programs.
- Membership – Help with membership recruitment and the Annual Meeting, contribute to the LOG, and/or assist with publication sales
- Professional Development – Assist with seminars, demonstrations and /or the certification program.
- Finance – Assist with grants, investments and/or the Research Trust chapter fundraising.
Thank you very much for volunteering to help your chapter.
Any questions? Please email Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org.