MSA Member benefits include:
- MSA’s e-newsletter containing industry related articles and society announcements as well as other special publications including Arborescence and the Member Directory
- Educational conferences and hands-on workshops including the Annual Conference, Tree Climbing Workshop, and Tree Climbing Competition
- Opportunities to fulfill CEUs for ISA Certification through statewide MSA-sponsored workshops
- Discounted admission to various MSA events
- Networking opportunities to meet and build connections with others in the field
- Access to industry related job listings
Regular – $40
Professionals and individuals actively engaged in the fields of arboriculture and urban forestry or in other fields relating to the care and preservation of shade and ornamental trees.
Lifetime – $400
Professionals actively engaged in the fields of arboriculture and urban forestry.
Student – FREE
Individuals enrolled in arboriculture, urban forestry, or related fields at an accredited university, college or vocational institute. This category has non-voting status.
MSA has 3 scholarships available to members. Two of the three scholarships encourage MSA members outside of the seven county Twin Cities Metro area to attend Twin Cities educational events and the other is open to all members to attend the ISA Annual Conference.
You must be a current MSA member to apply for any of the scholarships.
MSA members outside of the 7 County Metro Area (these scholarships come with the stipend money as well as registration to the event)
Shade Tree Short Course – $350
MSA Fall Conference – $200
Shade Tree Short Course – February 15
MSA Fall Conference – September 1
All members (this is a stipend to offset cost of registration, travel, and expenses)
ISA International Conference – $1000
ISA International Conference – June 1