Online Renewal –
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification
TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2021
8:00 AM – 4:00PM
Deadline to register: July 06, 2021
Please review and perform the system requirements below before registering for the ISA TRAQ Renewal ONLINE.
The requalification is a one-day virtual refresher course being held via Zoom. The exam is covered by your registration fee but will be taken at a different time.
Requirements for the virtual version of the TRAQ Renewal:
1. Ability to view Zoom
2. PC/Mac/Tablet with Web Cam (the instructor and facilitator must be able to see you on camera)
3. PC/Mac/Tablet with Microphone
4. Attend the Virtual Course
5. After completing the course and your attendance is verified, you will receive a link to take the exam securely online (Note: exam will not be able to be completed on the same day of the course)
6. Complete the performance-based test on your own and submit your results
The ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) Renewal Online is conducted in two separate phases:
- Phase 1 requires that you attend MSA’s TRAQ Renewal Online workshop scheduled on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 from 8 am to 4:00 pm. MSA will be using the Zoom platform and technology. We encourage registrants to test the desktop/laptop computer they will be using PRIOR to registering for this program to ensure that you have no problems showing your web cam, utilizing your microphone, etc. This is required for participation in the online renewal program. Once the online renewal workshop is completed, you will proceed to Phase two.
- Phase 2 is administered by ISA utilizing Pearson VUE’s online testing center. Again, we recommend that you test the desktop/laptop you will be using PRIOR to registering for this program to ensure that you can utilize your device to complete both the written and performance based portions of the exam. You will have 90-days to complete phase two of your exam and ISA will provide instructions to you directly. (Note: MSA does not oversee Phase 2 of your exam.)
We you review ISA’s informational sheet on how the TRAQ Renewal Online differs from in-person workshops.
By applying to participate in a TRAQ event, you are agreeing to the terms, conditions, and policies outlined in the Tree Risk Assessment Qualification Application Guide. Please review this document before applying for an event.
Once you have completed the above steps, proceed with registering for the TRAQ Renewal Online.
8:00 am to 4:00 pm CDT
This schedule includes breaks, a 30-minute lunch + optional time at the end of the instruction to review the form.
ISA will give access to Participants for the online training materials within 21 days before the scheduled date of this training portion workshop. Please provide a valid email address for this material to be submitted.
PAYMENT & REGISTRATION:
$240-$280 – You must pay by credit card to register online. Contact MSA to pay by check.
July 6, 2021
MSA will retain $50 for all cancellations before the registration deadline. No refunds will be issued after the July 6 deadline.
Danielle – email@example.com
TRAQ RENEWAL PROGRAM SUMMARY:
The ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) provides an opportunity for professionals in the arboriculture industry to expand their knowledge through education and training in the fundamentals of tree risk assessment. This qualification promotes the safety of people and property by providing a standardized and systematic process for assessing tree risk. The results of a tree risk assessment can provide tree owners and risk managers with the information to make informed decisions to enhance tree benefits, health, and longevity. Current TRAQ holders may complete the TRAQ Renewal Course as early as 18 months prior to your expiration date.