2018 Fall Conference
October 18, 2018
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Continuing Education & Conference Center, UMN-St. Paul
$150 non-member, $130 member
Cost includes a light continental breakfast, lunch, and post-conference social.
Travel scholarships for MSA Members who live outside the seven county metro area are available.
Presenters include Robert Blanchette, Kevin Chase, Jay Maier, Philip Potyondy, and Lynn Welles, and will be speaking on the following topics:
- Good Leadership: The Key Ingredient
- The Invasion History and Current Status of Sirex Noctilio
- Emergency Response to Tree Care Incidents
- A Healthy Urban Forest is Sustainable
- Wood Decay and Tree Health
No refunds will be issued for cancellations after October 11.
If you are no longer able to attend, a substitute individual is welcome to take your place, but please email MSA with the name and contact information of the person who will be attending.