Annual Fall Conference
October 19, 2021
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Continuing Education & Conference Center
University of Minnesota
1890 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108
Missed the Fall Conference? You can still catch the content and the CEUs by registering for the Virtual Program.
The 6 sessions from the October 19 were recorded and are available to watch at your own pace. Pass the associated quiz for each session with an 80% score (e.g. 16 out of 20 questions correct) to attain 5.5 possible CEUs.
Links will be emailed to registrants within a day after registration. Videos and quizzes will be available until January 15, 2022.
MSA Members – $100 / Non-Members – $120
2021 MSA Fall Conference: Homegrown – Minnesota Experts, Minnesota Topics
We missed connecting with you all last year. But we are back and excited to bring you some great Minnesota-focused content for 2021! This year’s theme is “Homegrown – Minnesota Experts, Minnesota Topics” and features the following speakers and topics:
- Building a Durable Body by Creating Efficient Movement Patterns – Nels Spence
- Changing Climate and Changing Trees – Eric North
- Why and how activities in the Minnesota Legislature impact the work lives and activities of arborists – Karen Zumach
- Wrap up of MPRB Ash Canopy Replacement Plan – Philip Potyondy
- Structure Pruning for Longevity: A study of Minneapolis Boulevard Trees – Brian Volz
- MITPPC’s work against tree and terrestrial invasive species – Rob Venette
We are pleased to provide two options for attending this event:
IN PERSON –
*All registrants will be expected to comply with the University of Minnesota & MSA COVID-19 requirements, which currently include, but are not limited to: wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth in its entirety for the duration of the event, regardless of vaccination status. See the University of Minnesota’s Face Covering Protocol for more details. Attendance will be limited to accommodate 6′ distance between seats.
Each session on October 19 will be recorded and available for later viewing in November. Watch the sessions at your own pace, then pass each associated quiz with an 80% score (e.g. 16 out of 20 questions correct) to attain the 5.5 possible CEUs
5.5 ISA CEUs available.
Early Bird Pricing: Members – $130 / Non-Members – $150
Late Registration (after Oct. 4): $155/ Non-Members – $175
Students: $40 (Must provide proof of current student status)
Members – $100 / Non-Members – $120
- In-person: No refunds will be issued for cancellations after October 12, 2021.
- Virtual: No refunds will be issued for cancellations after October 25, 2021.
- If you are feeling sick the day of the conference, do not attend. Please email us before the conference begins. Your registration will then be applied to the Virtual Event. No refunds will be given in this situation. Nor will refunds be given if you contact MSA after the event.
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
Conference sponsor and exhibitor opportunities available! Click here for more information.